One of my favorite things about practicing law at Miller Bowles is that I get to participate in truly a full service law firm, with ‘service’ being the key word. Too often attorneys forget or fail to recognize that the practice of law is a service industry, where our jobs are to simply satisfy a client. Legal outcomes can never be guaranteed; however, excellent service always can be. Family law is an often stressful, personal, and emotional matter. When dealing with such a situation, it’s important to be able to rely upon an attorney who is responsive, prepared, and understanding of both the personal and legal implications of your particular issues. I look forward to meeting you to discuss your family law matter, and working with you to ensure the best possible outcome for you and your family.
- Safe Alliance Commitment to Justice Award, 2012 for Pro Bono representation of victims of domestic violence
- Safe Alliance Commitment to Justice Award, 2013 for Pro Bono representation of victims of domestic violence
- NC State Student Aid Foundation, Top 10 Mecklenburg County Fundraiser, 2013
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- Continuing Legal Education Committee Member for the M.C.B.A.
- Sportsman’s Club of Charlotte
Connect with Me