My family is the single most important part of my life. Likewise, I know that your family is an equally significant part of your life. I want you to feel good about your decision to allow me to get to know you and your family’s situation, and to allow me to help you in your time of need. You should trust that I will treat you with respect, that I will listen to your concerns, and I will do my absolute best to represent you.
Every day I am offered the opportunity to meet people from all walks of life, who share a common bond of facing difficulties in their lives. It is an honor to serve my clients in their time of need. This is the core belief upon which my practice of law is centered.
Awards, Recognitions, and Community Involvement
- Board Certified Specialist in Family Law
- 2012 Super Lawyer Rising Star
- 2013 Super Lawyer Rising Star
- United Family Services, Pro Bono Lawyer for victims of domestic violence
- Business Sorority, Charlotte Chapter
- West Virginia Wesleyan College Charlotte Alumni Chapter, Founding Member
Connect with Me